Friday, October 1, 2021

It's GO Time!

Its the 2nd of October - 9:30am in Locked Down "Metropolitan" Melbourne in the Swamps of Koo Wee Rup. I have 9 days of work off - back to work on the 11th. I expect I should be able to smash most if not all of this project over! 


9:49 - Vol 11 No 2 Complete

10:06 - Vol 11 No 3 Complete

10:26 - Vol 11 No 4 Complete

10:47 - Vol 11 No 5 Complete

11:27 - Vol 11 No 6 Complete

11:44 - Vol 11 No 7 Complete

I am going to stop there for today. You can find my contributions here :

https://archive.org/details/@abeckett

That means there are only 22 CURSOR magazines left to scan! If I keep this pace up, I should be done by next Sunday! Maybe I could scan or image other software titles...

Here are some video and photo footage of Horton during todays scanning.


Its very hard to get scanning done when your cat thinks lying on the scanner area is a great way to get attention.


I went for a cup of tea and he scanned himself multiple times.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I have completed my mission.

It's been a while since I gave an update. As I knew I was coming to the end, for some reason I didn't rush into scanning the last on...