Saturday, October 2, 2021

Day 2 of the Challenge!

 It's a beautiful day in locked down Melbourne!


What else would you rather be doing than Scanning? My aim is to get 4 magazines done today and finish Volume 11.


Buttons (left) and Horton (right) certainly know how to get my attention.


Vol 11 No 8 - April 1995 - 12:22pm

Vol 11 No 9 - May 1995 - 12:40pm - really interesting articles about the auction of Commodore, the bidders, the winner (ESCOM) and an interview regarding intentions.

Vol 11 No 10 - June 1995 - 1:08pm

Vol 11 No 11 - July 1995 - 1:31pm - another really interesting article / press conference coverage about ESCOM and the bright future of Commodore. It makes you even more curious as to how the house of cards fell apart. This could have been a fantastic time for the Commodore brand. Lots of dreams, David Haynie speaking about what chipsets might be - and of course they never did. :(

That's it for today! 18 magazines to go! Just Volume 12 and 13 and I am finally done with the motherland.

You can of course follow along and read these issues as I upload them to archive.org here -

https://archive.org/details/@abeckett

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have completed my mission.

It's been a while since I gave an update. As I knew I was coming to the end, for some reason I didn't rush into scanning the last on...