Sunday, October 3, 2021

Day 3

 Here we are at Day 3.

Its the first day of my week off work. Its pouring rain and I have spent the morning repairing Commodore 64s. So far, I have one working out of a pile of dead ones. With any luck, I'll get more working today.

Scanning -

Vol 12 No 1 Aug 1995 - 12:18pm

Vol 12 No 2 Sep 1995 - 12:34pm - ESCOM announcements

Vol 12 No 3 Oct 1995 - 12:58pm - ESCOM announcements

Vol 12 No 4 Nov 1995 - 1:25pm - more ESCOM announcements

Well, that's the update for today. Going along nicely. There are only 14 issues left to scan. I'll hopefully have that done by the end of the week.

You can click here to view my library on archive.org to follow along or go here.

https://archive.org/details/@abeckett

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have completed my mission.

It's been a while since I gave an update. As I knew I was coming to the end, for some reason I didn't rush into scanning the last on...